Digital Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we digital?

2 posters

Go down

Are we digital? Empty Are we digital?

Post  ryuu dragoon Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:01 pm

how did we go from going on adventures in the digital world to stopping pop singers from using digimon to become famous and why can't regular people have digimon everyone had one in the adventures and the tamers

ryuu dragoon

Back to top Go down

Are we digital? Empty Re: Are we digital?

Post  Kysen Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:12 pm

well not everyone got them
adventure: need destiny
02: must have seen digimon be in japan to have stronger ones
tamers: befriend a digimon or slash a blue card and become friends with them for higher levels
frontier: befriend digimon (remember angemon) or become one
data squad: something in thier blood has to be the same as the digimon i think this is the dna and only the digimon with the same thing as the human can use the charge
but still there are people who use digimon for bad reasons and are not realy partners to them
02: the evil guy had myotismon but didnt know it too bad he died before he got his
frontier: kouichi wasnt a tamer but got the spirit from his brother kojis light
data squad: the pop star who got something from feeding keramon
and thats it
but still you must befriend a digimon for most even the ones who dont ask for befriending need friendship to digivolve
Kysen
Kysen
Admin

https://digitalheroes.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuu dragoon Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:21 pm

so basically it was super mega hyper possible to get a digimon by befriending them in the other seasons so why stop people from being friends with them in 5? its not like they're gonna build an army and destroy the world (-.- crap now thats whats gonna happen in season 6 lol) my main point is for there to be a choice on if people want to live with digimon or not it should not be up to some weird orginization to say: "No you cant have a digimon because your DNA is wrong." what kinda crap is that!!!!

ryuu dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kysen Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:16 pm

well the dna is roung i know but they could grow corrupt spoil one the kill you and steal your food not give them much and make them ets they kill you and eat you basicly virus type digimon arnt good partners take guilmon for instance megidramon is his mega but he needed takato (like a digiment/digi egg) to become gallent/dukemon he digivolved like that cause he was pushed to hard basicly every season even the ones with thier own digimon dark digivolve them
tai: agumon-skullgreymon
takato: guilmon-megidramom
Marcus: agumon-shinegreymon ruin mode
if you notice the greatest heroes are the worse but they are heroes and according to a naruto movie hero is spelt: F O O L.
this fits the main heroes from digimon nicely anyway one time they did say everyone had a digimon this was at the end of 02 when they all were adults (off topic but you might notice some of them look like kids from tamers eg karis son joes son)
anyway where was i oh yeah dats wanted to keep people safe not with the future the kids!
Kysen
Kysen
Admin

https://digitalheroes.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuu dragoon Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 am

i jus wanna kno where the crap did dats come from there are already like 3 alt-universes so why do one where the digimon are jerks that can kill you and eat you beacuse yu don do what they want? it still doesnt make sense i would understand it better if people and digimon lived side by side and they were watching over the bad ones or potential bad ones already. and all of the people i saw (in the few saver eps i watched) that had non dna compatible digimon said the "but he/she's my friend" or "-insert-mon is my friend" and the digimon would look really sad as they tried to capture it except one where it made a weird face and attacked whats her face i forgot the chicks name lol but i think the idea of savers was incomplete and not so good with out more digimon living among the humans.

ryuu dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum